coel message

Subject: RE: Fwd: [Iot] [coel-comment] Classification of Everyday Living V1.0 from the COEL TC approved as a Committee Specification

Folks,

Yes actually lots going on. We just published our latest Committee Specification and are collecting Statements of Use. There are 4 (I believe) implementations of various parts of the spec (in all the whole spec is implemented). I’m the lead in Fujitsu on the Data Engine, which we are offering to Service providers as a service.

For the visualization, look here: https://coelition.org/business/resources/visualising-life/

Some case studies: https://coelition.org/case-studies/

Committee Spec: http://docs.oasis-open.org/coel/COEL/v1.0/cs02/COEL-v1.0-cs02.html

Have fun exploring.

Dr. David Snelling
Fujitsu Distinguished Engineer
Program Director Artificial Intelligence
CTO Office EMEIA

Fujitsu

Mob: +44 (0) 7590-293439

Email: Dave.Snelling@UK.Fujitsu.com

Web: uk.fujitsu.com

youtube-icon.gif Facebook-icon.gif twitter-icon.gif linkedin-icon.gif blogger.png

Fujitsu is proud to partner with Action for Children

P Please consider the environment - do you really need to print this email?