coel message

Subject: 2018-07-06 Meeting notes

Attendees: See log (Joss, Matt, Paul, Toby)

We noted (and celebrated) the fact that the committee specification has been released (links below)

Toby had problems joining the call, we sent dial-in numbers

        US dialin number:   1-718-354-1170
        and  1-866-248-6013 toll free
        meeting code 46620642
        UK number: 00442076351800

We reviewed some Activinsights issues with respect to using data engine and agreed nothing needs to change in the specification.

We discussed statements of use: Joss to update his template to include references to standard (below) and progress ( captured in COEL-193 )

Carol Geyer responded to our concerns with respect to marketing support. COEL has been added to privacy and IOT OASIS pages. Joss has created a new JIRA issue COEL-200

We noted Tom Collins email which David responded to. Joss also to respond directly to see if the answers were sufficient.

Toby joined the call 30 minutes in and we introduced ourselves. He described his interest in smart buildings where individual comfort-preferences are personalised & portable but identity is protected.

Action:
 - All actions captured in JIRA

Editable source (Authoritative):
http://docs.oasis-open.org/coel/COEL/v1.0/cs02/COEL-v1.0-cs02.docx

HTML:
http://docs.oasis-open.org/coel/COEL/v1.0/cs02/COEL-v1.0-cs02.html

PDF:
http://docs.oasis-open.org/coel/COEL/v1.0/cs02/COEL-v1.0-cs02.pdf

COEL model v1.0:
http://docs.oasis-open.org/coel/COEL/v1.0/cs02/model/coel.json

Distribution ZIP file

For your convenience, OASIS provides a complete package of the prose specification and related files in a ZIP distribution file. You can download the ZIP file here:

http://docs.oasis-open.org/coel/COEL/v1.0/cs02/COEL-v1.0-cs02.zip

Members of the COEL TC [1] approved this specification by Special Majority Vote. The specification had been released for public review as required by the TC Process [2]. The vote to approve as a Committee Specification passed [3], and the document is now available online in the OASIS Library as referenced above.

Our congratulations to the TC on achieving this milestone and our thanks to the reviewers who provided feedback on the specification drafts to help improve the quality of the work.

Paul BRUTON BSc PhD
Consultant

104 Dalton Avenue, Birchwood Park, Warrington, WA36YF, UK

www.tessella.com

Tessella is a limited company registered in England and Wales. Registered number: 01466429. Registered office: 26 The Quadrant Abingdon Science Park, Abingdon, Oxfordshire, OX14 3YS