conformance message

Subject: Re: [conformance] Fwd: Telcon today

Hi, everyone

There seems to be a problem with the time of our conference call.  It was
inadvertently scheduled for 2 A.M rather than 2 P.M.  We're working to
correct this oversight.  Please stand by.

Mark

At 09:29 AM 3/15/02 -0500, Lynne Rosenthal wrote:
>>Hello All
>>
>>The attached document is a cleaned-up version of the Conformance
>>Requirements Document
>>http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ioc/documents/conformance_requirements-v05.pdf
>>
>>You will notice I've changed the version and date and slightly
>>reformatted the document to prepare it as a committee specification. The
>>content hasn't changed.
>>
>>Telecon details:
>>Friday, March15, 2002, 2:00-3:00pm (EST)
>>
>>USA Toll Free Number: 877-709-5345
>>USA Toll Number: +1-630-395-0020
>>PASSCODE: 21825
>>LEADER: Ms Lynne Rosenthal
>>
>>'till later
>>Lynne

Mark Skall
Chief, Software Diagnostics and Conformance Testing Division
Information Technology Laboratory
National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)
100 Bureau Drive, Stop 8970
Gaithersburg, MD 20899-8970

Voice: 301-975-3262
Fax:   301-590-9174