controlled-trade message

Subject: [controlled-trade] References Needed

We are in need of reference for other specifications to reference. Has
anyone given this any thought. I have a collection that some people have
started to submit, and they'll appear in the next iteration of the work. If
you have any that deserve inclusion, please email me the complete web
citation. Thanks.