controlled-trade message

Subject: [controlled-trade] CTML Working Draft Available

All,

I've posted the latest CTML working draft on the web site at the following
address:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/controlled-trade/documents/

There are two formats available: a PDF version and a DOC version. We've
tested the downloads of both documents, and there do not appear to be any
problems with the files. However, if you do encounter problems, just let me
know, and we can see what is happening.

There is also some updated contact information. Same rule applies...if you
see problems with information, let me know. I'll endeavor to keep the site
updated. Typically, I flag new information with a NEW icon. Look for it. If
anyone has any ideas for improving the site, again, let me know. Thanks.

Todd Harbour
Chair, OASIS CTML TC