courtfiling-doc message

Subject: Breaking Court Document out of Court Filing

Roger,
 i am addressing this message through the court document filing SC...instead of directly to you.... so others can provide their thoughts.

I would like to request that you along with elected members to the LegalXML member Section board... consider a realignment of Court Document ... instead of being designated as a subcommittee under Court Filing.  I propose that the community consider it a separate TC....   the charter for the subcommittee can be rewritten to justify the need to place a definite boundary between court filing and court document.

i look forward to learning your detailed views on this proposal as well as learning the views of other court document SC members.

thanks for considering this idea.... diane