courtfiling-reqts message

Subject: RE: [courtfiling-reqts] FW: [courtfiling-blue]User Use Cases--comments

In the 1.1 timeframe we were less formal than we are now. Our Use Cases were not written formally and we did not use a specific use case method.

We did possit an abstract system under design which lead to the component terminology of EFM and EFSP... Unfortunately the community locked into this as what was specificlly being designed. The recent effort by the requirements subcommittee to break this mode of thinking by changing the terminology is a much needed move.

Language is fun, is it not.

Regards,

Don