courtfiling-reqts message

Subject: Model and mapping changes

I just posted updates to the model and mapping. Attached is a changelog created by Jim and Christoph to detail what has changed.

In addition, I have added Case.language to the ReviewFiling message model, and the mapping spreadsheet. This is per the exchange between John Greacen and Robert O'Brien.

Per our agreement, I will also post images and documentation (plus the mapping spreadsheet) to a new folder in the main TC KAVI area. I'll send a cover email to the main TC list explaining.

Thanks.
--Scott

ChangeLog.xls