Subject: CVSS v2/v3 use in CVRF 1.2

I'm going to try to summarize the discussion about the use of CVSS
v2/v3, with the goal of creating a motion or voting position if needed.

<https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/CSAF-21?focusedCommentId=65728&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-65728>

I read the above comment, but am still confused (it's me, not you
Stefan), so I'm going to start with what I think should happen:

A CVRF document contains 1 or more vulnerabilities
A vulnerability contains 0 or 1 CVSSv2 scores
A vulnerability contains 0 or 1 CVSSv3 scores

CVSSv2 or v3 scores must follow CVSS rules and contain a complete set of
Base vectors and score.  Temporal, environmental (or modified base) are
optional.

I believe Feng's position is that if a vulnerability has a CVSS score,
it must be CVSSv3 (or must have CVSSv3 and can optionally also include
CVSSv2?).  If a CVRF producer wants to use CVSSv2, they should use CVRF 1.1.

 - Art