Subject: ScoreSetVx mixes CVSS vx score info with product Identifiers

[Only changed the subject in attempt to separate the concerns.]

Already in CVRF v1.1, our schema targets inside CVSSScoreSets - ScoreSetVx elements
*not* the isolated CVSS vx score of whatever, but instead the specific applicable related ProductID references
*and* the vx CVSS score data.
So in my understanding, the author(s) of such a document MAY choose to use zero ProductID elements, but I understand this only makes sense, in "dedicated" single product advisories / publications, where the context is clear and in all other cases the author(s) SHOULD add the Product ID relation(s).

<Stefan/>