Subject: Re: Let's get this thing started!

As Pat Maroney rightly pointed out, we neglected to set a deadline on
completing the doodle poll for scheduling the initial CybOX TC
community call. Currently we have 9/31 of the CybOX subcommittee
participants reporting, with a clear consensus on a 23 July 15-16h UTC
timeslot.

Please add your input to the poll by Tuesday 14 July at 18h UTC.

Again, the poll link is here => https://doodle.com/mes6aaseuxxhmvq8

Thanks,
Ivan Kirillov
Trey Darley