Subject: Adjusting the call schedule to reflect the community

Hi, everyone -

We'd like to scheduling our future CTI CybOX SC calls in such a way as to allow the maximum number of participants a good night's sleep.

Towards that end, would you be so kind as to do the following:

* Hit reply all
* Remove the mailing list from the 'To' field, leaving Ivan and me in CC
* Email us your normal (ie, non-daylight-savings time) UTC offset.
  * If you don't know off the top of your head what your UTC offset is, I recommend the ever-useful https://www.worldtimebuddy.com/

This is a one-time exercise for existing members. Going forward, Ivan and I will reach out privately as new folks join and track this information so as to continually adapt our call schedule to reflect the actual community.

Thanks in advance!

Cheers,
Trey
--