Subject: Proposal - Change binding to JSON

Dear Cybox list,

As this list has been completely quite too, I want to start the discussions again.

First I would like to propose that we change our default binding from XML to JSON.  I believe this will greatly assist in adoption and will make it easier for developers to write code for and use.

Bret

Sent from my Commodore 64