Subject: Re: [cti-cybox] Groups - Action Item "August Meeting Survey" added

Ivan,
Thanks for making this an Action Item with the actionable link in same and for using Doodle.

Patrick Maroney
President
Integrated Networking Technologies, Inc.
Desk: (856)983-0001
Cell: (609)841-5104
Email: pmaroney@specere.org

On Wed, Aug 5, 2015 at 2:18 PM -0700, "Ivan Kirillov" <ikirillov@mitre.org> wrote:

Action Item Subject: August Meeting Survey
Item Number: #0001

Description
Please fill out the Doodle poll so we can get an idea of when to host our next meeting:

http://doodle.com/9sm57hbgxcy9wcq3

Owner: Unassigned
Due Date: 12 Aug 2015