Subject: Re: [cti-cybox] CTI CybOX SC Meeting next week?

On 16.10.2015 12:15:10, Terry MacDonald wrote:

> I've checked the OASIS calendar, and there isn't any meetings
> scheduled for the CybOX SC this month. Are we having a meeting? If
> so can it be added as a recurring meeting in the OASIS portal so
> that it automatically appears in our calendars?

Hi, Terry -

Geez, you're right! I was sure that Ivan and I had setup a recurring
event for the monthly CybOX SC calls. Either it's a Kavi screwup or
else my memory is failing me. :-/

At any rate, thanks for pointing this out! I'll confer with Ivan when
the East Coast comes online and we'll get this sorted pronto.

--
Cheers,
Trey