Subject: CybOX 3.0 Roadmap

All,

Trey and I have put together a page outlining our goals and “roadmap” for CybOX 3.0: http://cyboxproject.github.io/cybox3.0/

This is a living document and very much a work in progress, but we plan on using this as the primary resource around topics relating to CybOX 3.0 development; eventually, each topic will have its own page. Accordingly, this will be one of the main discussion topics during tomorrow’s meeting, and we'd love to hear your input on it, especially on whether you agree or disagree with our ideas, but also with regards to any other things we may want to do (feel free to bring them up in this thread or during the call!).

Regards,
Ivan and Trey