Subject: When is the next meeting?

My apologies for the silly question, but I've got some calendar confusion to sort out.

The OASIS CybOX SC page lists the next CybOX meeting as Dec 17: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/cti-cybox/

However, I queried a few people offline and some of them have a meeting on their calendar for tomorrow.

When is the next meeting?

Thank you.

-Mark