Subject: No Meeting Today

All,

It looks like a CybOX CTI meeting is showing up for later today on some calendars. I just wanted to clarify that there is NO meeting today, and that our next meeting will be on Thursday, January 28th. Not sure what is going on with the current invite, but it appears to be something Kavi-related :-)

Regards,
Ivan