Subject: Re: [cti-cybox] RE: CybOX use in COA WG

Hey Alex,

I just added the missing objects from the list below as maybe entries for the green-field approach. I think for adding any Objects to this approach, we’d need some solid rationale as to why they should be included; e.g., “I need this Object to do X”. Not at all saying that the COA WG doesn’t have this rationale, but it’s likely something we need to discuss further. Probably good fodder for discussion during the next TC working session.

Thanks,
Ivan

From: <cti-cybox@lists.oasis-open.org> on behalf of Alexander Foley <alexander.foley@bankofamerica.com>
Date: Thursday, January 28, 2016 at 10:56 AM
To: "cti-cybox@lists.oasis-open.org" <cti-cybox@lists.oasis-open.org>
Subject: [cti-cybox] RE: CybOX use in COA WG

Ivan / Trey,

I noticed that on the object selection page, some of the objects below are not listed for inclusion in CybOX 3.0… could we look back into keeping at least some of the ones below that the COA working group is attempting to standardize on?

https://github.com/CybOXProject/schemas/wiki/CybOX-3.0:-Object-Selection

Thanks,

Alex