Subject: Re: [cti-cybox] Formalizing Consensus - CybOX

A few updates on these items:

·         Hashes: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DdS-NrVTjGJ3wvCJ7dbSlhYeiaWS6G6dOXu2F3POpUs/edit#heading=h.odoabbtwuxyd

o    Added normative text around the corresponding specification/RFC that the hash value must conform to

·         NTFS File Extension: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DdS-NrVTjGJ3wvCJ7dbSlhYeiaWS6G6dOXu2F3POpUs/edit#heading=h.o6cweepfrsci

o    Updated size field to be a non-negative integer

·         PDF File Extension: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DdS-NrVTjGJ3wvCJ7dbSlhYeiaWS6G6dOXu2F3POpUs/edit#heading=h.fyl99becfz8j

o    Updated the document_information_dictionary field to be of type dictionary rather than a separate type

·         URL Object: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DdS-NrVTjGJ3wvCJ7dbSlhYeiaWS6G6dOXu2F3POpUs/edit#heading=h.ah3hict2dez0

o    Added normative text around value field conforming to a particular character set

o    Added embedded relationship (redirects_to_ref)

·         Domain Name Object: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DdS-NrVTjGJ3wvCJ7dbSlhYeiaWS6G6dOXu2F3POpUs/edit#heading=h.prhhksbxbg87

o    Added embedded relationships (resolves_to_ref, redirects_to_ref)

·         Registry Key Object: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DdS-NrVTjGJ3wvCJ7dbSlhYeiaWS6G6dOXu2F3POpUs/edit#heading=h.luvw8wjlfo3y

o    Refactored creator_username field to an embedded relationship (creator_ref) that points to a User Account Object

Please review the above changes if you get a chance, so that we can move these items out to DRAFT status.

Also, based on previous feedback (or lack thereof) the following Objects have been moved out to DRAFT status:

·         X509 Certificate Object

·         Mutex Object

Regards,

Ivan