Subject: Re: [cti-cybox] CybOX 3.0 Specs

Another update in this vein: the Objects spec was also getting unwieldy, so we split it up into three components:

·         Objects (high-level concepts such as extensions): https://docs.google.com/document/d/13toMeuLrBsSd-NlSCWJyKiWRlzBo-sDp2GdzcVKxGkk/edit#

·         Host-based/Misc. Objects: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DdS-NrVTjGJ3wvCJ7dbSlhYeiaWS6G6dOXu2F3POpUs/edit#heading=h.ttd3lhbhrdpo

·         Network Objects: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1oPAHN6nitdVF60RuDlajq0VuN6S_p_RP3ZE48yOBBfQ/edit#heading=h.r1z9aa4qxev1

We’ve also recently added a new Vocabs spec: https://docs.google.com/document/d/14dZGHYkM998hpDvmQSHqFKO8X5oEUXN4NqP9KrsO6bs/edit?ts=5757c777#

Since we now have 5 documents, we’ll be working on creating a cover page (as STIX did) to help everyone keep track of this.

Regards,

Ivan