Subject: Re: [cti-cybox] A way of describing credential dumps

Agree, we need unification across this potential object and it should probably use the "hashes" type used in other Cybox objects like "File".

-
Jason Keirstead
STSM, Product Architect, Security Intelligence, IBM Security Systems
www.ibm.com/security | www.securityintelligence.com

Inactive hide details for Jerome Athias ---06/24/2016 06:35:26 AM---I'm ok on the principle I just would like the properties liJerome Athias ---06/24/2016 06:35:26 AM---I'm ok on the principle I just would like the properties like username and password_hash to be

From: Jerome Athias <athiasjerome@gmail.com>
To: Terry MacDonald <terry.macdonald@cosive.com>
Cc: cti-cybox@lists.oasis-open.org
Date: 06/24/2016 06:35 AM
Sent by: <cti-cybox@lists.oasis-open.org>

I'm ok on the principle
I just would like the properties like username and password_hash to be easily -mappable- with the corresponding CybOX objects (like Account or Hash, Email address, etc.)
PS: the type of hash (eventually with the salt, if known) would be potentially also interesting to have

Property NameTypeDescription
username
(required)
stringSpecifies the username of the credential
password
(optional)
stringSpecifies the password of the credential
password_hash
(optional)
stringSpecifies the password hash of the credential.