Subject: Re: [cti-cybox] A new Forum Object

On 27.06.2016 11:32:43, Mates, Jeffrey CIV DC3/DCCI wrote:
> I know I'm jumping in late here, but I really do not like the idea
> of forum post not using the generic Message TLO with one or more
> extensions.

You raise some good points, Jeffrey. While I agree with you that it
makes sense to use the generic CybOX Message object as a jumping-off
point, I'm not sure whether we have the bandwidth to address all these
use cases and get the requisite extensions polished up in time for the
Summer release.

Let's table this for discussion on the next CybOX working call (which
should be the week on 04 July, once Ivan is back.)

--
Cheers,
Trey