Subject: Re: [cti-cybox] A way of describing credential dumps

I’m with Trey and Allan on this one. The contents of a credential (or other) dump could be captured as a base64’d blob of data in the Artifact Object, but the dump “entries” themselves are abstract metadata that I’m not sure it makes sense to create a discrete CybOX Object for – this may make more sense to include in STIX (if necessary), e.g. as part of the Incident TLO.

Regards,
Ivan