Subject: Re: [cti-cybox] CybOX Core Review

FYI – today’s working session is on Uberconference and not Lync:

https://www.uberconference.com/kingfisherops

PIN: 20357

Regards,

Ivan

From: <cti-cybox@lists.oasis-open.org> on behalf of Ivan Kirillov <ikirillov@mitre.org>
Date: Wednesday, July 13, 2016 at 1:49 PM
To: "cti-cybox@lists.oasis-open.org" <cti-cybox@lists.oasis-open.org>
Subject: [cti-cybox] CybOX Core Review

Trey and I have spent a good number of hours this week updating and polishing the CybOX Core spec and we now feel that it’s ready for broader review:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1PSGv6Uvo3YyrK354cH0cvdn7gGedbhYJkgNVzwW9E6A/edit?pref=2&pli=1#heading=h.26otuj4t3npf

There have a been a number of changes, including:

·         Updating datatypes to align with STIX and adding examples

·         Merging in existing high-level Objects specification (extensions, etc.)

·         Added examples wherever applicable

·         Refactored CybOX Object ID specification/object references

Once we do another pass, we’ll put up the specification on a vote for approval for MVP, likely early next week.

Also, this will be the main topic of discussion during tomorrow’s 10:00am-11:00am EDT working session.

Regards,

Ivan