Subject: Re: [cti-cybox] Update on the CybOX 3.0 effort

On 18.07.2016 17:43:51, Paul Patrick wrote:

> One suggestion that I might make is that we add a section similar to
> what is in the TAXII spec that describes a basic mapping between the
> capabilities found in the CybOX 2.1 spec. This would help people use
> the patterning approach more consistently and provide help to those
> familiar with STIX 1.2 and CybOX 2.1 in making the transition.

Hey, Paul -

Great catch! Ivan and I have created an open issues table at the top
of the CybOX Playground doc where we're capturing valuable feedback
which we may not have time to address by 29 July. I've just dropped
your comment in there.

Again, thanks for the feedback, Paul! We definitely need to do this
and will get to it ASAP.

--
Cheers,
Trey