Subject: Re: [cti-cybox] Network flow object suggestions

I think we should really look at solving these as separate use cases from the base use case of a network flow / connection.

Jason can you share how you do this or how you would propose doing this, if for example you were not using the network connection object?  Let's figure out what it needs to look like before we figure out where it should go.

Bret

Sent from my Commodore 64