Subject: Re: [cti-cybox] Extending the CybOX review period

On 31.08.2016 19:52:49, Patrick Maroney wrote:

> On behalf of the CTI TC, I want to extend our sincere appreciation
> to all of the editors and core contributors who have dedicated a
> good portion (if not all) of your personal and professional lives to
> work towards these important milestones and the best outcomes we can
> humanly produce.

Pat, your thoughtful words are much appreciated on this end. Thank
you.

To even *attempt* a tally of the number of hours of dedicated effort
by the various members of this TC boggles my mind. For sure, despite
all our forward progress, we *are* making mistakes. But we are making
*new* mistakes, building on the prior efforts of this community, and
moving forward together. It's been a long road, no doubt!

If there's any satisfaction that I draw personally from this long
effort, it's the tremendous community we've managed to build in this
TC. Just speaking for myself, I am tremendously grateful to one and
all. As for the "inner circle" of folks who've been walking this path
for years, I regard you as my sisters and brothers in arms.

Hopefully our efforts alter the playing field vis-a-vis malignant
actors significantly enough that our project will be remembered as a
significant turning point by the generation that succeeds us.

--
Cheers,
Trey