Subject: Common Vocabs

I see in CybOX core we have two common vocabularies: Hashing Algorithm and Encryption Algorithm.

One concern I have is with the values in these lists.  In the Hashing Algorithm we have most all of the values as all upper-case while one of them is lower-case.  I would suggest we make all values in the vocab be the same case, and I would suggest that we make them all lower-case.

In the Encryption vocab, we have some values that are all upper-case and some that have mixed case.  This is going to be a recipe for problems.  We should make them all the same.  I would once again suggest we make all of the values lower-case.

Thanks,

Bret

Bret Jordan CISSP
Symantec