cti-interoperability message

Subject: Groups - Action Item "Complete Polls to establish times for Interoperability SC Meeting" Modified

Action Item Subject: Complete Polls to establish times for Interoperability SC Meeting
Item Number: #0000

Description
In an effort to establish the most convenient times for the monthly recurring OASIS CTI TC Interoperability SC Meeting I've created two separate Doodle Polls to identify what times are best for our International Committee Members.

(Poll 1) "Hour of Day"

The first poll is to establish best general "hours of day" for you in your time zone. Note the Time Zone Selector to the right of the Poll in the Calendar View. I've arbitrarily chosen a 24 hour range on October 30th.

(Poll 2) "Week Day" (M-F) /"Week Number" (1-4)

The second poll is to establish Day of Week/Week of Month. In this poll I've selected a 1 hour slot (8 AM EDT) for each workday for the first 4 weeks of November ( arbitrary) . Using Calendar View, first select your time zone and then select all of the Day of Weeks and Weeks of Month that work for you. So if the 1st Wednesday of each month is good select that first week in the calendar and then the entry for Wednesday.

Owner: Patrick Maroney
Due Date: 31 Oct 2015

Comments
Patrick Maroney 2015-10-22 16:02 UTC
(Poll 1) "Hour of Day"

https://specere.doodle.com/poll/ky8az9h2qye4y8qg

(Poll 2) "Week Day" (M-F) /"Week Number" (1-4)

https://specere.doodle.com/poll/u64fzxnhx4d42hcm