cti-interoperability message

Subject: Re: [cti-interoperability] Roadmap Notes

Jane,

Thank you for your efforts to help capture and organize "stuff" historically, and here as well.

All,

Some quick comments and additions to the list for consideration/discussion:

(1) Inventory of Implementations of STIX, CybOX, or TAXII
    <== Comment: Many dimensions.

(2) Controlled Vocabularies (Default)
     <== Question: are referring to the proposed Extensions to STIX Profiles?

(3) Use Cases
     <== Question: Are we going to centrally ?

(4) Interoperability ShowCases
     <== Comment: Deep topic with many dimensions.

(5) CTI Test Data Set Initiative

(6)  CTI TC IOSC Tools and Frameworks

(7) CTI  Interoperability Stakeholder Community Engagement ( CTI Vendor, Producer, Consumer, Related Standards Committees/Initiatives)

Patrick Maroney
President
Integrated Networking Technologies, Inc.
Office:  (856)983-0001
Cell:      (609)841-5104

I've been jotting down some of the suggestions made by CTI-TC members about issues that have come up that have been referred to this Subcommittee.  Here is what I have so far:

  • Inventory of Implementations of STIX, CybOX, or TAXII
  • Controlled Vocabularies (Default)
  • Use Cases

I'm sure there are others.

--