cti-interoperability message

Subject: Re: [cti-interoperability] possible work item

+1

Best regards,
Raymon van der Velde

EclecticIQ
Intelligence Powered Defense
https://www.eclecticiq.com

From: <cti-interoperability@lists.oasis-open.org> on behalf of "Jordan, Bret" <bret.jordan@bluecoat.com>
Date: Tuesday 27 October 2015 at 15:15
To: "Davidson II, Mark S" <mdavidson@mitre.org>
Cc: Jason Keirstead <Jason.Keirstead@ca.ibm.com>, "terry@soltra.com" <terry@soltra.com>, "athiasjerome@gmail.com" <athiasjerome@gmail.com>, "cti-interoperability@lists.oasis-open.org" <cti-interoperability@lists.oasis-open.org>

I am in favor of us treating other efforts as allies.  And with ever one that gets created we should ask our selves the hard questions of:

"why did they feel the need to go create YACS."  And "why did STIX not work for them".

Once we understand those questions we can make changes to gain greater adoption.

Bret

Sent from my Commodore 64