cti-interoperability message

Subject: CTI TC Interoperability Subcommittee - Nabble Production Pilot

On April 29th, 2016 the CTI TC Interoperability Subcommittee reviewed the Nabble Portal Forum established as part of the Nabble evaluation and POC Testing that started in January 2016.

Meeting Notes: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/cti-interoperability/download.php/58046/OASIS-CTI-TC_NabbleDemo.pdf
Presentation: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/cti-interoperability/download.php/58047/Nabble%20Overview.pdf
WebEx Recording:  https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/cti-interoperability/document.php?document_id=58053

We initially presented Nabble to OASIS Staff on February 22, 2016.  On the basis of these meetings, and hearing no objections, we are moving forward with trial implementation for the following CTI TC Interoperability Subcommittee Projects/Working Groups:
  • RSA 2017 CTI TC Interoperability Demonstration
  • Test Data Set Initiative
  • UNH-IOL Interoperability Testing Framework (Partnership Evaluation)

If you are part of, or wish to be part of, these initiatives please follow the steps below to register for your Nabble account to access the CTI TC Interoperability Subcommittee Nabble Portal.  There is a Sign Up page for each of the projects in their respective project folders.

Notes:

(1) All CTI TC Interoperability Subcommittee Members have been Pre-Authorized (using your OASIS Profile Email Address)
(2) Please feel free to Register and test the portal features and functions even if you are not directly participating in the
CTI TC Interoperability Subcommittee Projects/Working Groups.
(3) You must use the Email Address associated with your OASIS CTI TC and SC roles

There is an initial rudimentary FAQs section.  Please be sure to post any questions/comments here.

We will also provide and record a WebEx Session to go over Nabble features once we have inertia and participation.

Registration Instructions

(1) Click/Bookmark the following link: http://cti-technical-committee.78822.x6.nabble.com/Interoperability-f8.html

(2) Click on Register Link and complete the initial Registration Process.

Notes:

I've noticed an issue with passwords containing "[" or "]".  Avoiding same seems to have fixed my issues.
Be sure you use the Email address associated with your OASIS CTI TC Profile and related activities.

(3) Upon successful registration, you should see the following:

(4) You should shortly receive the Email Confirmation in your Inbox of the mail system used to create the account.

(5) You should then  see the following acknowledgement :

(6) You should now be able to access the CTI TC Interoperability Subcommittee Portal Section, Content, and Features

Patrick Maroney
Office:  (856)983-0001
Cell:      (609)841-5104

President
Integrated Networking Technologies, Inc.
PO Box 569
Marlton, NJ 08053