cti-interoperability message

Subject: Meeting minutes from Wednesday call - PENDING

Hello all;

I just wanted to send an update regarding the minutes from the Wednesday session; they have been delayed as I have been grounded at home due to a virus, and the meeting minutes were all done in my paper notebook which is at  my office - which I am currently barred from :)

I will be able to stop in and retrieve the notes, and transcribe them over the weekend.

Thanks,

-
Jason Keirstead
STSM, Product Architect, Security Intelligence, IBM Security Systems
www.ibm.com/security| www.securityintelligence.com