cti-interoperability message

Subject: STIX/TAXII™ 2.0 Interoperability Test Document Version 1.0. Part 2 Draft

I posted an initial draft of content for Part 2 Interoperability. Part 2 defines interoperability tests for TAXII building upon the tests developed for Part1.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/11MocPK3s8im8O5-7rgZhtVHoxO72aQicJj2v-HDx-Q8/edit?usp=sharing

We will review this initial draft in the coming Weds meeting on the 12th at 9am PST.

If you have any comments or suggestions please post them to the document.

Regards

Allan Thomson

CTO

+1-408-331-6646