Subject: Re: [cti-stix] Deconstruction of Cybox observables from STIX reports

In case it could be somehow useful (maybe for the Interoperability
TC), attached is an ongoing effort (aka DRAFT/Incomplete
documentation, meaning mappings are already there in XORCISM but not
reflected in the doc) of mappings in order to demonstrates the level
of compatibility/interoperability) of XORCISM with CTI.