Subject: Re: [cti-stix] Re: Object ID format

I agree that “wholesale webification” likely does not make sense but being able to offer resolvable IDs for content to trusted parties and filtering what goes out based on trust and access permissions would be very powerful. It has potential value for rapid access to content, federated analysis, federated visualization, etc.

sean