Subject: Re: [cti-users] Geotagging STIX Objects

Any reason we can't directly subsume Elastic Co's Model? :

We're having good outcomes doing so in our Cyber Domain Elastic Stack implementation.  Early testing with using STIX 2.0 as ElasticSearch Document Types/Indices looks very promising.

Patrick Maroney
Principle Engineer - Data Science & Analytics
Wapack Labs
(609)841-5104