Subject: Update links

Apologies if this is already on a to-do list or if it opens a can of worms already argued and resolved.
I went to go look something up in STIX on a device I don’t normally use so had to find it ‘from scratch’.
I google searched and all the top items were ads from STIX vendors, which may be a good thing but from OASIS viewpoint you may want to consider doing something to get moved up the list when people actually want to find the standard.

I clicked on the highest non-vendor link and ended up on the ‘old’ site from which I clicked on the reference to STIX 2.0 and got to
https://oasis-open.github.io/cti-documentation/
which is under the control of this mailing list. From there I clicked to
https://oasis-open.github.io/cti-documentation/resources#stix-20-specification
 which purports to be the STIX 2.0 Specification but brings me to a google doc which is a working doc.

Shouldn’t it bring me to the now approved Spec instead of a working doc?

iPhone, iTypo, iApologize

Duncan Sparrell
sFractal Consulting, LLC
The closer you look, the more you see