Subject: Re: [cti-taxii] TAXII Information Request and Response Proposal

Hi All,

I thought I'd add a bit more details about the use cases the  "TAXII Information Request and Response" proposal was trying to address:
We also made sure that it supports a potential future state where channels are extended across multiple servers (e.g. TAXII servers would join a channel and would then receive TAXII channel intel). Channels living on multiple TAXII servers is something I suggested in August 2015 and still something I think we need to do for resiliency. The "TAXII Information Request and Response" proposal will still work well in this situation, meaning we effectively future proof ourselves by using the TAXII Information Request and Response work. These additional use cases would be:
Cheers

Terry MacDonald | Chief Product Officer