cti-users message

Subject: Doubts on representing results in STIX JSON

Hi,

I am implementing STIX 2.0 where I am looking at presenting analysis results obtained from Cuckoo sandbox into STIX 2.x in JSON format. Cuckoo sandbox is able to generate the report in JSON format. However, I have the following doubts that require your assistance.

1. Do I have to use a TAXII such that I can extract the results to be represented in STIX? Assuming I am producing the results for testing purposes in my local machine.

2. How do I call or invoke the respective data to be presented in STIX?

I would be very much grateful and appreciative to your reply.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Foo