cti-users message

Subject: Slack

CTI Users,

As I continue to work on my opensource TAXII server, I have received a lot of question via direct email about how I am doing X and how to do Y.  It is my belief that these discussions could benefit others as well, and that a Slack instance that was focused on implementation issues / considerations could be very helpful to everyone.

To this end I have created a Slack instance for these types of discussions. This instance can be used by anyone wanting to talk about and discuss their implementations of STIX and TAXII.

Please note, this is NOT part of the OASIS CTI technical committee, nor is it for the standards specification work. Any comments or suggestions about the specifications themselves will need to be send to the OASIS CTI TC directly.

You can join this Slack here:
https://join.slack.com/t/cti-workspace/shared_invite/enQtMjUyMTUwOTU2NzA2LTI0NjE3ZmE1ZTU4M2RiNDMzYmM0NDg0YmQyMTc4YjAzZGM5ODc4MzYwODQyNDgxYzEzNDdlYzJlODIwN2FhYTQ

Thanks,
Bret
PGP Fingerprint: 63B4 FC53 680A 6B7D 1447  F2C0 74F8 ACAE 7415 0050