cti-users message

Subject: Re: [cti-users] Understanding error codes from a TAXII POST

Bret,

That's excellent work. The decision tree brings a lot of clarity to the process. Well done.

Cheers
Terry MacDonald
Cosive

On Wed, 11 Jul 2018, 03:08 Bret Jordan, <Bret_Jordan@symantec.com> wrote:

All,

I created this PDF document to try andÂhelp people better understand the possible error codes that might come back back from a POST to the TAXII Objects endpoint. Hopefully thisÂvisual representation willÂhelpÂpeople as they build theirÂimplementations.

If there are elements that I am missing or you think I should do somethingÂdifferently to make it more understandable, please let me know.

I will post this eventuallyÂwith my other diagrams and icons atÂhttps://freetaxii.github.io/

Thanks

Bret

This publicly archived list provides a forum for asking questions,
offering answers, and discussing topics of interest on STIX,
TAXII, and CybOX. Users and developers of solutions that leverage
STIX, TAXII and CybOX are invited to participate.

In order to verify user consent to OASIS mailing list guidelines
and to minimize spam in the list archive, subscription is required
before posting.

Subscribe: cti-users-subscribe@lists.oasis-open.org
Post: cti-users@lists.oasis-open.org