cti-users message

Subject: âSignatureâ of STIX Objects

Hey all

I am looking for some experiences working with âsigningâ objects (SDOs, SROs, Data Marking Definitions, etc). I am looking at using a custom property, but wanted to get some feedback if others are doing this?

use case: As bundles are passed around in STIX, There are different actors/identities that are consuming this information. Has there been thought on a common standard for signing bundles and each item within a bundle (in the case where a bundleâs objects were provided by different actors, but was bundled by someone else).

Thanks!
Steve

Stephen Russett
@stephenrussett