cti-users message

Subject: Re: [cti-users] Intelligence icons STIX MISP CTI

Seeing how you have copied a lot of my icons, I am curious to know what is confusing or uncertain about the copyright I have on the icons? As stated on all of my icons here: https://freetaxii.github.io/stix2-icons.html the license is very simple, it is CC BY-SA version 4.0.

### BEGIN

License
All graphics in this repo are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike (CC BY-SA) License, Version 4.0. See the GitHub repo that holds the originals for the License file.

Copyright
Copyright 2016 Bret Jordan, All rights reserved.

### END

Thanks,
Bret
PGP Fingerprint: 63B4 FC53 680A 6B7D 1447  F2C0 74F8 ACAE 7415 0050