cti-users message

Subject: Inquiry: parsing AIS:TLPMarking with Java

Hi Forum members,

We are using Java STIX library, org.mitre.stix, to parse the AIS feed data, but an error message showed that the Java STIX library couldn’t parse the “AIS:TLPMarking”.

Do you have suggestions about which Java library could be used for parsing “AIS:TLPMarking”?

p.s. We could only find an article about parsing “AIS:TLPMarking” with python code.

https://stix.readthedocs.io/en/stable/api/extensions/marking/ais.html

Thanks,

Kun-Hsien Shih