cti-users message

Subject: Re: [cti-users] Correct use of "resolves-to" SROs

I'm using the OpenCTI platform, which models everything using STIX 2.1, and I'd like to enrich suspicious lookalike domains in it to better understand the infrastructure behind them. I'm building an active DNS enrichment connector for the platform that will resolve NS, A, CNAME, MX, and TXT records then create SCOs related to the root domain, and enble observation of changes as time passes. It makes sense to me to use a "resolves-to" SRO for the A and CNAME records, but I'm less sure if "resolves-to" or "related-to" is the correct choice for NS and MX.

Thanks for the reply!