cti message

Subject: Your subcommittees are now ready for you to join

Members of the CTI TC,

As requested, we have set up subcommittees for STIX, TAXII and CybOX. You can find the web pages at:

https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/cti-stix/

https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/cti-taxii/

https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/cti-cybox/

The chairs have been added to the rosters. Everyone else can go to the web pages and join the same way that you joined the Technical Committee.

Note that the subcommittees all have equivalent features to the TC's web site - email list & archive, document repository, calendar, ballot facility.

Let me know if you have any questions on these. For the US members, happy 4th of July. Hope you all enjoy the fireworks.

--

/chet

Primary: +1 973-996-2298
Mobile: +1 201-341-1393