cti message

Subject: Re: F2F streaming link for Thursday

Hi, everybody -

Further information for those remotely participating, we’ll be firing up a conference bridge as soon as Rich finishes his opening remarks. From 09h15 EST onwards, you should be able to voice your input via the bridge. (This will be moderated, so please utilize the chat functionality in Bluejeans to raise your hand.)

The bridge number is +1/813.867.0898

Cheers,
Trey