cti message

Subject: RE: [cti] Public Service Announcement: Please trim that thread!

+1 to the newsgroups :)

-
Jason Keirstead
STSM, Product Architect, Security Intelligence, IBM Security Systems
www.ibm.com/security | www.securityintelligence.com

Inactive hide details for Terry MacDonald ---01/22/2016 12:18:55 AM---My only problem with this is that with multiple threads oTerry MacDonald ---01/22/2016 12:18:55 AM---My only problem with this is that with multiple threads on the go (as we often have), I often look a

From: Terry MacDonald <terry@soltra.com>
To: Eric Burger <Eric.Burger@georgetown.edu>, "cti@lists.oasis-open.org" <cti@lists.oasis-open.org>
Date: 01/22/2016 12:18 AM
Sent by: <cti@lists.oasis-open.org>

My only problem with this is that with multiple threads on the go (as we often have), I often look at the previous series of messages contained in the email to understand which thread I'm on. This is especially useful when emails of the same subject split into different sub-topics.

Bring back newsgoups I say :)